Sunday, August 27, 2017

Full Speed Ahead for a New Year

For more years than I can say, I have had an anxious feeling on the night before the new school year. Things have changed in my life, I do not have new clothes, new shoes, stacks of paper, pens, and notebooks. I have not been to prepare bulletin boards for my classroom and attended countless meetings that I still question as being relevant, but some things remain the same. I will probably lie awake tonight in anticipation of what the year will bring. Kids are still open books, ready for the pages of their minds to be filled. 
Lots of planning has gone into preparation for this school year. Keep the goals for yourself in mind and together we can see so much success. Students are going to be in all kinds of classes, at home, in private and public schools. Time goes by much too quickly for us to waste time.

See you this week and don't forget to bring everything I asked you to bring. It will be a fun day (and a little tiring).

No comments: