Monday, October 16, 2017

Preparation: the Key to Success

Do you know the song with lyrics that say "there's a change in the weather, and very soon, there will be a change in me?" Sometimes the weather makes us react in positive ways. I love cooler weather. It makes me feel excited about the upcoming holidays.
Last week, I entered the 19 names of students taking the theory test on November 11. I have sent the link for parent to print practice tests. I have encouraged students to do computer practice and their theory assignments. Many are learning material they have never experienced. New things present challenges. 30 minutes weekly cannot fix everything. I need everyone to do their part.
Maybe you are not taking the test. Are you preparing your recital song? Preparation is a part of every day. Don't forget piano practice.

No comments: