Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Spring Recital information

Our Spring Recital will be held on Saturday, May 19th at 1:00 p.m. at Redbud Baptist Church.  I am not able to attach the program order to this post.  There will be two parts to the recital, however, you are welcome to stay for the entire program if possible. If you want a copy of the program, let me know by email and I will send to you directly.
I also would like to remind you to return your summer and fall information letters to me by May 18th.
After the recital we will have a reception on the west side of the church building.  I will furnish punch and would appreciate your contributions for other food items.  Please let me know if you plan to help.
See you Saturday a few minutes early for pictures before the recital begins.

No comments: